Last week I was driving through St. Joseph County on my way to Three Rivers, and I drove into a snow storm. On my return trip back it got pretty thick, and I had my camera on the seat next to me and I snapped this photo. The weather can get pretty intense in Michigan at times, and one needs to be alert for the road suddenly turning slippery. I always try to monitor the outside temperature as a matter of routine whenever I am driving in the country at this time of year, as roads can become suddenly icy.
Battle Creek Realtor’s Blog
Welcome to my blog on Battle Creek Michigan Real Estate! My name is Michael Delaware, and I am a Battle Creek Realtor. I am also a published author. If you are looking to buy a home or sell your home in Battle Creek or in the surrounding areas, please give me a call: 269-441-8182
- 11,277 hits
Books by Michael
Top 5 Popular Posts
Recently on BC Realtor Blog
- Download & Read: The Art of Sales Management: Revelations of a Goal Maker #eBook by Michael Delaware #Salesbooks ow.ly/tqB54~Michael 19 hours ago
- Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow at Turkeyville USA! ow.ly/v9TaW~Michael 20 hours ago
- “A book lying idle on a shelf is wasted ammunition.” ― Henry Miller, The Books in My Life~Michael 21 hours ago
- Arts & Crafts Shows: The Top 10 Mistakes Artist Vendors Make... And How to Avoid Them! #eBook by Michael Delaware ow.ly/tqBBM~Michael 1 day ago
- Firesky Grilling class tonight at Food Dance in Kalamazoo ow.ly/v9Xb9~Michael 1 day ago
Popular Topics on this Blog:
Adventure Architecture Awards & Recogitions Battle Creek Living Battle Creek Michigan BC Investor Tips Benefits of Homeownership Books Buyer Information Buyer Tips Calhoun County MI Credit Scores & Reports Festivals & Events Foreclosures Investment Property Land Contracts Loan Programs Local Places Local venues Market Report Michigan Real Estate Market Report Rural Properties Seasons Seller Tips Selling a Home Social Media Sports Travels Uncategorized
- Land Contract Homes: The Top 10 Mistakes Home Buyers Make… And How to Avoid Them! January 24, 2014Land contracts homes are a popular option for home buyers who are in a situation where they will have to wait to purchase a home due to a challenged credit situation. On January 18th of this month I released a … Continue reading →
- Medium Home Values Up Across Southwest Michigan in 2013 January 2, 2014Now that we have closed out another year, it is always a good idea to look at the final market numbers on the year. In comparing the medium home value in Calhoun County in 2012 ($79,948) to the medium home value … Continue reading →
- New Book on Home Ownership Released in Print in Time for a New Year December 30, 2013In 2013 I released an eBook to help prospective home buyers with navigating from renting to home ownership. In December I finally was able to release ‘Going Home… Renting to Home Ownership in 10 Easy Steps‘ in paperback as well. … Continue reading →
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My Year in 2013 January 2, 2014Life goes on. Living acts as the tides of change. Looking back over the year I have had a lot of changes professionally, personally and as a writer in 2013. Professionally I sold many houses as a Realtor. I also evaluated a lot of real estate for banks as well as helped many a home […]
- This Day in History – December 31st December 31, 2013As the old year closes out, I thought it might be interesting to take a look at today and see what events happened on the last day of the year in history. One might assume that this day was always one filled with cheer and celebration, and although there is no doubt this has been […]
- Winter River View in Michigan December 27, 2013Today when I was traveling around a little North from where I live I came across some wonderful conditions again for photography. Taking some time to admire the beauty, I thought I would share this image with my blog readers as it to me was worth it.
- Christmas Greetings in 2013 December 25, 2013Christmas is here again and the weather is what one can come to expect with this time of year. We are being treated with a snowy day with wonderful scenery and beauty. This holiday please be sure to enjoy your time with families and treasure the moments of joy and happiness!
- News as an Author November 22, 2013Hello again! I have been away for awhile in writing to this blog. I have been working on expanding my personal publishing business and getting my eBook into print in the last few months. I am happy to let everyone know that as a Battle Creek resident and author I now have six of my […]
- Going Home… Renting to Home Ownership in 10 Easy Steps March 6, 2013Tired of Renting? Read this new eBook! I recently released my newest book on Kindle entitled: ‘Going Home…Renting to Home Ownership in 10 Easy Steps‘. It is a book I originally wrote in 2007, and never published. It became a project that I set aside and moved onto other things. Recently I pulled out the […]
- The Art of Sales Management: Lessons Learned on the Fly February 23, 2013I recently released my newest eBook entitled: The Art of Sales Management: Lessons Learned on the Fly. It is a project that I began to formulate as an idea fifteen years ago, and finally took time to put it together as an entire subject in one book. The book covers lessons I learned as a Sales Manager spanning four decades."Salespeople are among the m […]
- Monastery turned into Hotel - England January 27, 2013When I went to visit England last October, I stayed at an old monastery that had been converted into a hotel by a Canadian hotel company. The place was a beautiful renovation throughout. Once had to of course get used to long hallways and stairs, as this classic old castle-like building had no elevators. The grounds were peaceful and green with life. I e […]
- Classic English Phone Booth January 26, 2013I took a trip to England last October, and during my stay there I took a trip into London with some friends. We of course walked through the rain to Buckingham Palace, and toured some of the gift shops and opted out of a private tour of the Queen's horse stables. London is quite the place to take in the architecture, and scenery. I also had to take t […]
- Water Towers & War of the Worlds January 7, 2013Do you ever look at a water tower and think of the old classic movies 'War of the Worlds' or some other black and white early science fiction film that depicted alien invaders with large bubble-like ships and dangling legs? Even the new re-make of the War of the Worlds movie a few years ago carried this theme. Sometimes I look at water towers and […]
- Land Contract Homes for Investors January 6, 2013In December of 2012, I published a book entitled 'Understanding Land contract Homes: In Pursuit of the American Dream' which was made available as an eBook in the Kindle format on Amazon. This book covers the basics of the subject for both buyer and seller, and it is one that is designed to raise awareness and understanding of the subject as a whol […]